Casual Catering is a delivery option for offices and small meetings of 5 - 25 people. Casual Catering utilizes the NDTOGO/Grubhub app for ordering and staff deliver Au Bon Pain, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, Modern Market or Star Ginger right to you.
Delivery is available on a first come, first serve basis during the following times:
Au Bon Pain
7 days a week from 6am - 7pm
Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm
Sunday - Friday from 10am - 7pm
Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm
Orders must be placed prior to 2 pm the day before (Friday for Monday). No phone or email orders will be accepted.*
Here’s how it works:
Ask your Business Manager to set up your Irish1Card with Department Charge rights @ irish1card.nd.edu/department-charges/
- Download the Grubhub app from the Google or Apple stores
- Set up a new account in the Grubhub app.
- Set up your Irish1Card in the payments section.
- Place your Casual Catering order in the Grubhub app!
- In the Order Requirements section you MUST include: Your Delivery Date, Time, Location/Building and Room Number
- We do not accept tips. Please choose to customize this field and set it at 0.
- Continue to Checkout
- You will be prompted to fill in the Deliver To section. Please use the following address: 220 Main Ave, Notre Dame, In 46556
- Pay with your Irish1Card/Dept. Charge, Travel Card or Meeting Card
- There’s an $8.99 delivery fee added to each order.
*Online (web) orders will be accepted until December 23, 2020. Effective January 4, 2021 all orders must be submitted through the NDTOGO/Grubhub app.